PRIMA BAP and LPF~ BE BRAVE TO DREAM

13:01:00

Hello People !!
Hows your day? Mine is super amazing , I feel quite well thanks for all your prayers and love .. (also to God ) (but I hope it will heal sometime and fast :)

 2015 April bap keren
    Today I want to share a project that I created for Prima and La Petite Fracaise . This month I used  Prima's sketch as the based of my layout . It was fun and cool to do the sketch so grunge and so free . This time I also used bits of Zeus and Zoe Beads and Lapetite francaise stamps. It was a cool Idea to match LPF with Prima since last time They have a scrap convention together and  have more fun . LPF Design team  joined together  with Prima in france  except for me since I am far away from them , so to join the fun I created a layout for LPF and Prima (that way I can feel the vibe with them LOL)

BE BRAVE TO DREAM
 JOURNALING
       Be  Brave to Dream , No matter how your life leads you . Life can be tough sometimes but my Dear friends, try to be your own warrior, shield, and a sword .( I know it's not easy but things might get better if you try ). Dreams are the only thing we are holding on to go in life, to go further and forward , but some people knock you out , try to bring you down or making stuff about you . Challenges in life are the building blocks of dreams , Every block tries to hold you down yet every time these block creates a wall ,YOU create a path  . This path will make you strong, brave, bolder, and more better than before . As I believe  "Excellence is not an act,but a  habit "  . Ladies and Gentlemen , when people bring you down , just put in your mind  that down means you became stronger .......... God creates us in its own likeness therefore, we are all beautiful . Be brave to step on your dreams, Try to reach your goal, don't make a fool out of yourself just because someone hated you, Your more Loved that those people who take for granted  your own skill and talent . Remember aim High, don't  look down, you might FALL !!            So For all the HATERS>> >OH , BACK OFF<<< .. For all the Challenges in life >>>> OH, BRING IT ON <<<


   CLOSE UPS





PRIMA PRODUCTS ; Printery "Signature" item:843519 , Printery "Folio" item: 843557,Say it in Studs item:-553852 , Prima sunset and sunrise "metallic flowers" item:565190, Solid coordinates paisley Road item:543457, Softees collection bonnet item:547950, Wood icons "Borders" item:960223, Wood icons "XOXO "item:960216, Chalk edgers rusty bucket and branch bark, Rondelle  collection letter stickers, Art Extravagance texture paste item:961473, Color Bloom spray Vintage Metal Worn Leather item:573829        ,  Color Bloom spray Vintage Metal Vintage Coal item: 573799  Burlap sheet item :571986 , Sunset and Sunrise paper 

click here for the products I used from  La petite francaise 

THANKS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images