"BLESSINGS "- Prima October BAP

19:52:00

Hi Folks , Happy Thursday . 
It's  semesteral break and  its off to scrap and do something artsy.  1st semester had been awfully busy and I can't find time to do paper crafts . Y'all know that School first , before this. ( psst. but who cares ! I love crafts LOL). We will have a 4 days vacation  to our Grandparents house for Halloween and I'm  bored having a school break (It's boring , and you don't have money ) and it's not that easy to earn money at this age .
Seriously , This blog had been invisible for quite a long time, (again this is because of our College schedule ) all of the sudden we are like robots waking up 6 am and going home until 8pm (between monday to Saturday !!). But I thank God that I still make it . I prayed  that  He will protect me and my family and I know He will always be there . :)

2015-October's-Prima-Picks
So Without further ado , let's talk about  my new layout . Well it's not that typical  shabby chic thing , but I guess it work out fine . I  used  a 12x12 burlap sheet  and then added some soft matte gel with mica powders , after that I ink the sheet with chalk edgers ,"Shabby Tote , Rusty bucket and branch bark " to add that brownish color similar to the challenge . Then I sprayed the sheet with  2 Color bloom spray "Storm cloud mix with . After that I used some Clear stamp from "stationery's desk " and for the last part embellishing it with some  old fashion prima flowers .  Checkout prima products  for further info ~CLICK HERE~

"BLESSINGS"
 I am very thankful to what God  had given me , Sometimes I feel depress and unhappy of my life but I just ask God to make me feel better and He did . I'm afraid to to step out and face everything , sometime I feel I will never be happy again but in a matter of way God bring me the happines I need , even though it's small at least its growing with LOVE



Hope everyone  Like it , It's random layout thought but I hope you guys like it :) ( THANK YOU  Prima Inc. The challenge is really fun to make )  
ALSO, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT IT MEANS A LOT TO ME . AND IF YOU WANT PLEASE FOLLOW ( I SHARE TONS CRAFT TIPS AND WORK OF ARTS )   "my instagram account"

HERE IS MY NEW WORK sneak peeks :)
I'll post the whole piece on my IG ccount



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images