Grunge Canvas Tutorial

20:10:00


Hello Friends 
 Belated happy Mother's day to all.Wishing you all the best in life.  To all the children , loved your parents especially your mom, They sacrificed their lives  in order to bring you to this world , so bring them joy and love .

Today's project is not about mother's day but a gift for everyone . It's been awhile that I never uploaded any videos on my youtube channel  ,  So I decided to give you a short 10 mins video on how I made this Steampunk Canvas .  I also enter this piece for scrapbook.com and prima Watercolour challenge for National scrapbook day !! ( I used the sprays as watercolors and also some of my watercolors :) )

I apologize for my voice in this video , I am nervously speaking because it's been a long time since I do a video . but I hope you guys like it and Please don't forget to subscribe :)

MORE CLOSE UPS!!


 This one is an OLD Caster oil bottle , I just adhere glue stick all over it and dabbed some  liquid pearls in the color of copper pearl :)




THANK YOU :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images